- Members receive new issues of Wheel or BPS publications and the BPS Newsletter two times per year for as long as membership is valid.
- Members are entitled to a 20% discount on BPS publications purchased either at our Bookshop or on-line. The discount only applies to BPS titles, not to titles of other publishers. Request the discount in the notes section of the the checkout page. Be sure to include your membership number.
- Annual memberships are valid for one calendar year, starting Jan. 1.
- Ten year Memberships are offered at a reduced rate
- Reduced rate memberships are offered for retired persons over 55 years of age, or others in special circumstances in Sri Lanka only. To apply, send a letter or email to the BPS administrator.
- For renewal of membership same amounts as mentioned above are applicable.
- Remittances may be made by cheque, money order or bank draft. All remittances should be made payable to: Buddhist Publication Society. Please mark all cheques, etc.: A/C Payee Only. Due to the risk of cheques getting lost in the mail, cheques should only be sent by registered post.
- If the payment is made through our internet payment gateway, note that 5% will be added to cover finance charges.
- To pay for several years or to cover an arrears, set the Quantity to more than 1 (one) on the SHOPPING BAG page.
Page updated Thursday 21 Nov 2013 5:47PM